Selevax Scar Cream Review: Does it really work?
Scientists say that the most beautiful faces are symmetrical. A symmetrical face is a face that, if split down the middle, is a mirror image of the other. An unsightly scar will mess up the symmetry of your face.
A scar like this can be a big blow to your self confidence. A scar reduction treatment, like Selevax scar cream could be the answer to this problem.
What ingredients does Selevax Scar Removal Cream have?
Some of the notable ingredients are listed below:
- Dimethicone – a mineral-based silicone oil, it softens and heals scars
- Tocopherol – a type of vitamin E, it soften the collagen in scars, lessening its appearance
- Shea butter – a natural emollient from the shea tree; helps erase marks
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf juice – removes scars and regenerates damaged skin tissue
- Rose Hip Seed Oil – generates deep into the skin to regenerates and moisturizes scarred skin
- Sunflower Oil – filled with vitamin E, this oil helps skin retain its moisture; it also acts as a barrier to bacteria and other irritants that cause scars
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate – an newly-discovered antioxidant , it lightens the skin and promotes collagen production
- Retinyl Palmitate – a form of vitamin A, this antioxidant exfoliates the skin, making way for newer, healthier skin
- Cholecalciferol – a form of vitamin D, this vitamin helps minimize the appearance of acne scars
- Arnica Oil – this form of sunflower oil gives relief to itchy, irritated skin. With daily, long-term use, it has the ability to remove very old scars.
This might seem like a long list of ingredients, but from what I have seen, the smart people over at Senvie (the company behind Selevax cream) went through rigorous tests to find the right ingredients for their top scar cream.
I have compared the ingredients of Selevax, Revitol and Dermefface Fx7, and based on my research, the ingredients in Selevax are much less likely to have a negative impact on your skin over the long term.
What kind of scars can Selevax erase?
Selevax can remove many different kinds of scars:
- Burns – Burns can reach down to the hyperdemis, or third layer of the skin. After serious burns are treated, the skin will be ready for treatment to remove the scars. Selevax has been somewhat effective in removing scars from third degree burns. Know that this type of scar will take some time to clear up.
- Surgery scars – Scars from surgery can form a keloid in some cases. This is a raised skin injury that is most common on skins of a darker hue. A skilled surgeon may still leave a scar that can be removed with Selevax scar cream. Like the burn scar, this type of mark will take some time to remove from the skin.
- Acne – Acne scars from your youth can remain on your skin for years if you don’t take care of it. Selevax before and after pictures will show you how it can remove acne scars.
- Keloid scars
- Hypertrophic scars
- Traumatic scars
- Pregnancy scars
- Stretch marks
- Breast Implant scars
What makes Selevax different?
This top scar cream has been created to lighten scars, and to increase collagen production in the area affected by scars. This is achieved with the natural formula of antioxidants contained in Selevax, and the powerful ingredients combine to heal skin.
This has helped others to see smoother skin with lighter scars in 2 to 4 weeks.
What are the advantages of using Selevax?
Because of its natural ingredients, Selevax is ideal for all skin types, no matter what your ethnicity. With the increase in collagen, coupled with the moisturizing effect, smooth skin can be yours again.
Selevax User Reviews and Before and After Pictures
What exactly is skin, and what is its function?
The skin is our largest organ. This important organ has a multitude of responsibilites, as varied as regulating our temperature to protecting us from pathogens. The skin is susceptible to injury and scarring. This scarring does not have to remain on the skin permanently, though. Our skin comes in many different shades, but all skin behaves the same. Selevax reviews reveal that people of many different skin tones has respond to its treatment.
Our skin comes in three layers:
- Epidermis – This is the first layer of the skin. Its job is to protect our innards and keep things inside. It also displays our skin color.
- Dermis – This is the second layer of the skin. Its job is to contain connective tissue, hair follicles, and sweat glands.
- Hyperdermis – This is the third layer of the skin. Its job is to contain more connective tissue in addition to fat.
Keeping your skin healthy
To keep the skin healthy, there are things that every person can do. To keep the dermis healthy, you should wash it twice per day, morning and evening.
In the morning, you want to splash it with cold water to wake up your skin. Since water is not enough, chase that with a gentle cleanser. This will remove any leftover debris, oil, or makeup. A toner soften and smoothes the skin.
The right toner will add vital skin-repairing ingredients you need after a cleansing. Exfoliate to remove dead skin. This action will reveal new skin. Those with acne-tainted skin should then apply their scar treatment of choice, like Selevax scar cream. Every ingredient in creams such as these has a very specific job to do for removing scars.
Next step, is a skin lightener that will further enhance the bleaching process. Make sure to not overdo it; always be gentle with your skin. If you need to, you can end your morning beauty regime with an anti-aging/anti-wrinkle treatment. The antioxidants in these products will protect your skin from environmental damage. It will also work to start counteracting the effects of time.
In the evening, your work won’t be so labor-intensive. If you’ve applied makeup, be sure to remove all of it before you go to bed. If you have normal to dry skin, apply a cleanser. Knowing that the skin rebuilds and repairs at night, you are safe to add another layer of Selevax scar removal cream. This will hasten the results you want to see; clear, beautiful, scar-free skin.
It is just as important to keep the dermis and hyperdermis healthy. This is done by eating right, exercising, and getting a good night’s sleep. The good things you do for the inside, will show on the outside. You can see this in Selevax before and after photos. They show the difference that regular use of this scar cream can make.
Does Selevax work?
Selevax works, there is little doubt about its effectiveness. The secret is to have the discipline to apply it twice a day, and to ensure that you drink plenty of water, and eat healthily.
Are there any known Selevax side effects?
There are no known side effects that are affecting the majority of Selevax users. Some people have reported dry skin as a side effect, but I believe that drinking your recommended 6-8 glasses of water, as well as using a moisturising cream would work nicely to prevent this.
Is there anything not to like about Selevax?
While I am a big fan of Selevax, I would love to see some formal studies or test results to confirm what I already believe. It is tough to convince any consumer about a product, and some cold hard facts would make this so much easier.
Another thing that could be improved upon, is the available places to purchase. Selevax is only available on the official Selevax website, and nowhere else. You won’t find it in shops, on Amazon, or elsewhere.
Where can I buy Selevax?
Unfortunately Selevax isn’t available at Amazon, Walmart or other similar shops. The only place where you can purchase Selevax is from the official website. You can visit the link below to find out more:
What is the final verdict on Selevax Scar Removal Cream?
As you can see, women and men young and old can use Selevax scar cream for many different kinds of scars. There are many users who firmly believe in Selevax, and I am in agreement with them.
Before I learnt about this product by Senvie, I was a supporter of Revitol. While I still believe Revitol makes a good scar cream, I now believe that Selevax is a superior product.
Selevax is more natural than other scar creams, compare favourably on price, is made in the United States of America and can be used on any type of scar.
What more could you possibly want from a scar cream?