Skinception Dermefface Fx7 Review: The verdict is out
Women like us remember our wonder years, don’t we? We remember popping out our baby one day and heading off to work the next. We remember sending our youngsters off to school. We especially remember soft supple skin that came with youth. That beautiful skin can be yours again with the daily use of Skinceptions Dermefface Fx7. The question is, can it bring our wonder years back?
Every laugh line on your face makes you who you are today
Laugh lines are nothing to chuckle at now. We chase those crow’s feet away, and do everything we can to prevent wrinkles. Time marches on, but it doesn’t have to do so all over our face. Mature skin like ours can maintain its youthful luster.
- Keep it hydrated – As we age our skin tends to lose moisture. We need to drink as much water as we can tolerate. We also need to be a teetotaler. Leave your alcohol-infused days behind you. Alcohol can pull the moisture out of your skin. Sorry ladies, menopause is creeping around the corner; this means less estrogen. Less estrogen means that our skin won’t be able to produce as much oil and collagen as before. This may result in dry and wrinkled skin. This is reason enough to keep drinking the right kinds of liquids.
- Keep it protected – In all stages of our live, we want to keep our sun protected from the sun’s damaging rays. Be sure to always use a moisturizer with an SPF of 15 or higher. You can further protect your skin by wearing sunscreen when you go out. A sunburn may further pronounce your scars, so be sure to cover up.
- Keep your carb-count low – Too many carb can make wrinkles. Glycation is the process by which protein molecules bond with sugar. Glycation degrades collagen and elastin, which leads to wrinkles and saggy skin. You want to shy away from simple carbs like soda, candy, and white flour. You want to stick to complex carbs like whole wheat flour, dried beans, and vegetables. Your skin will thank you for it.
- Keep calm – Stress can wreak havoc on your inside and outsides. It can make you grimace and frown; repeating this can make a permanent mark on your face. Stress can makes you produce cortisol, which can damage the skin’s supply of collage and estrogen. It can also decrease the skin’s ability to repair itself.
- Keep rested – Deep sleep can repair much of the skin damage that we have. It is during the overnight that skin has a good chance to repair itself; this fix is done when we are deep into REM sleep. While you are at it, apply your Dermefface Fx7 before you turn in. It will further the healing and bleaching process on your skin.
Ladies, if we play our cards right, we can continue to be mistaken for our daughter’s sisters well into our 60′s! Isn’t that a great thought.
Know your Playing Field
You wake up and look at it every morning, but do you know your skin? I want to tell you a few things about your face so that you can know how to keep it young and beautiful. There are three different skin types, which one are you?
- Normal skin-Young people are prone to have normal skin. This is skin that is not too oily and not too dry. This is skin with very tiny pores and few imperfections.
- Oily skin-Teenagers are prone to have oily skin. This is skin that has an overproduction of oil. It has large, visible pores, blotches, and blackheads.
- Dry skin– Older people are prone tohave dry skin. This is skin with rough, dry patches. This skin is less elastic with more visible lines. This skin has visible pores with some imperfections.
- Sensitive skin– People develop sensitive skin because of skin care product. Sensitive skin can be red, itchy, and dry.
- Combination skin-This type of skin can be any combination of the skin types above.
All normal skin is acidic. You have to use an acid-based product to keep your skin ph level up. If you have any of the other skin conditions, you will want to choose your product accordingly. Thankfully, Skinception Dermefface Fx7 will remove scars without altering the ph level of your skin. It will safely remove the scars from your skin without affecting your pre-existing skin conditions.
You Are Like Me
Now you’ll want to know where to buy Dermefface Fx7 and I’ve got good news for you. You are likely a busy working mom like myself, and even though I my own salon, I love the convenience of having my beauty products shipped to me. Online shopping is the easiest way to get our merchandise. If you order Dermefface Fx7 from certain online retailers, you can save 5% per shipment.
Your hair stylist said Dermefface Fx7 is a scam??
You might have had someone, maybe your hair stylist, or the neighbour, tell you that Dermefface is a scam. Rest assured, that this cream brings results. That’s just a label that competitors like to throw around. If your product is inferior to another competitors, you have to take drastic measures to make sales. I am a big fan on the Revitol Scar Cream I reviewed here, but apart from that product, this cream from Dermefface is one of the best products I have come across.
If you look at the active ingredients in the product, you’ll see that Dermefface Fx7 has natural ingredients. As a working beautician, I’ve seen them all and I’ve never seen much go wrong with things as natural as Dermefface.
Reclaim Our Wonderous Beauty
You might have read many Skinception Dermefface Fx7 reviews, hopefully this is the last one you will read.
Although our demographic is not the most sought after as we head towards our “Golden Years”, we still have value. We still want to look beautiful, in this youth-obsessed culture. We can still retain the beautiful flaw-free skin we had in our younger days; move over, sisters and daughters!
Even though Dermefface Fx7 is a very good product, I would be irresponsible if I didn’t recommend you trying out Revitol first. They have a free offer, and to find out more about this free offer, you can click on the link below.